Gerber Counterpart Folding Knife 2.4" Drop Point 7Cr17 Black Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
The Gerber Counterpart Folding Knife is a great everyday carry knife with G-10 handles creating a super light body that’s impervious to rust and corrosion, resists temperature change, and doesn’t get slippery when wet. The matte black finish lends a stealth, tactical look to both handle and blade, adding up to a super low-profile knife that sits lightly and naturally in your hand, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
The Counterpart’s Finger Flip system allows for easy, fast one-handed opening, when speed is crucial. An integrated fingerguard delivers added grip when cutting, while the Liner Lock mechanism holds the blade in place, requiring a simple and efficient one-handed engagement to release. At 3.3 ounces, it’s got enough heft to offer balance in the hand, while still disappearing when it’s carried. A removable pocket clip lets you carry the knife easily in your pocket, or secure it to a bag for easy access. Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Matte black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Dual thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Overall Length: 7.13"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
- Gerber Pocket Sharpener Ceramic...
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Blanket...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Canteen with Cup...
- Gerber Logo Cap Cotton Gray Large/XL...
- Gerber Freescape Hatchet...