Gerber Counterpart Folding Knife 2.4" Drop Point 7Cr17 Black Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent Spring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Glock Locking Block Pin Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $2.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $4.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- MagPul MIAD, MOE, MOE Plus Pistol Grip Core AR-15 Holds 2 AA,... $10.43 - $14.20 Select Options
The Gerber Counterpart Folding Knife is a great everyday carry knife with G-10 handles creating a super light body that’s impervious to rust and corrosion, resists temperature change, and doesn’t get slippery when wet. The matte black finish lends a stealth, tactical look to both handle and blade, adding up to a super low-profile knife that sits lightly and naturally in your hand, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
The Counterpart’s Finger Flip system allows for easy, fast one-handed opening, when speed is crucial. An integrated fingerguard delivers added grip when cutting, while the Liner Lock mechanism holds the blade in place, requiring a simple and efficient one-handed engagement to release. At 3.3 ounces, it’s got enough heft to offer balance in the hand, while still disappearing when it’s carried. A removable pocket clip lets you carry the knife easily in your pocket, or secure it to a bag for easy access. Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Matte black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Dual thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Overall Length: 7.13"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.