Buck 278 Alpha Hunter Folding Hunting Knife 3.5" 420HC Stainless Steel Drop Point Gut Hook Blade Rubber Handle Black with Nylon Sheath
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Buck 692 Vanguard-R Knife 4.125" 420HC Stainless Steel Drop... $61.99 Available
- Gerber Gator 2 Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" Stainless Steel... $32.94 Available
- Gerber Moment Folding Hunting Knife 3.5" Drop Point 5Cr15MoV... $20.99 Available
- Remington F.A.S.T. Large Folding Hunting Knife 3-5/8" Serrated... $17.79 - $20.99 Select Options
- Outdoor Edge Nimbus Folding Hunting Knife Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $20.99 Available
Type: Liner lock folding knife
Closed Length: 5"
Blade Length: 3-1/2"
Blade Shape: Drop point with gut hook
Weight: 8 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.