Sabre Red Zombie Spitfire Pepper Spray
If you are concerned about being able to defend yourself should a threatening confrontation arise, but do not want the responsibility of carrying a firearm or lack the time to study a martial art, then pepper spray should be considered a viable option. Sabre, a trusted name in the non-lethal segment of the self-defense market, now offers the most compact and fastest deploying pepper spray commerically available. An industry-leader, Sabre Red has been a favorite among pepper spray users for over a decade. Designed for ease of employment, Sabre Red Pepper Spray can be fired from the hip or over the shoulder with a high level of accuracy.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- Quick release key ring.
- Canister refills available.
- Color: Green
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Equally effective on zombie and human attackers!
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5...
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1.625" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle...
"The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to...
Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight LED Aluminum ...
$11.29List Price: $16.81 Save up to $5.52 (33%)