Ontario P4 USMC Combat Fixed Blade 7" Clip Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade Leater Handle Brown
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.74 - $10.39 Select Options
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Double Sided Diafold Diamond Whetstone... $31.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 4" Diamond Whetstone Deluxe Kit... $54.99 Available
The P4 Combat Knife from Ontario Knife Company is an attractive U.S. Marine Corps commemorative knife made in the U.S.A. The belt-loop leather sheath holds the 7 inch 440A stainless steel blade in place. The mirror finish on the blade as well as a glossy finish on the stacked leather handle makes this an eye-catching knife.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Serrated: No
- Blade length: 7 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.19 in
- Blade Finish: Mirror
- Overall Length: 11.75 in
- Hardness: 49-52 HRC
- Carry Options: Belt Loop Sheath
- Made in U.S.A.
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.