Adventure Medical Kits SOL Heatsheets 2- Person Emergency Bivvy Sleeping Bag Orange
- Proforce Commando Wire Saw Stainless Steel Blade Silver... $6.80 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $16.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $36.90 Available
- Inova Microlight Keychain Flashlight LED Polymer Black... $6.39 - $7.99 Select Options
- Surefire P2X Fury Tactical Flashlight White LED Aluminum... Add to Cart for Price
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $23.79 Available
- Proforce Combat Casualty Blanket Olive Drab and Silver... $4.25 Available
- Gerber MP Freehand Multi-Tool Black with Berry-Compliant... $94.99 Available
- Proforce Scout Swedish Fire Steel & Striker... $13.60 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil Spec Map Compass... $4.99 Available
- Streamlight ProTac HL Tactical Flashlight LED Bulb with Hi/Lo... $71.99 Available
<>br /> The polyethylene "Heatsheets" material is rip-resistant, windproof, waterproof, much tougher and quieter than mylar survival blankets. Additionally, the Heatsheets material reflects 90% of bodyheat which can significantly increase your comfort and survivability in frigid temperatures. Another improvement over mylar is the fact that Heatsheets polyethylene is slightly stretchy and can be repaired with duct tape.
The blaze orange color on the outside of the bag makes you easier to spot, which is exactly what you want if you are ever caught out in the elements or injured. Additionally, the two-person design increases safety in frigid conditions as companions can share body heat within the bivvy.
- Length: 84"
- Width: 60"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.