Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 Blackout Recon Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Fluted Stainless Steel
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Primed... $26.99 - $129.99 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $35.49 - $164.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.99 - $15.79 Select Options
The Wilson Match Barrel features the company's "Recon Tactical" contour that is neither too heavy for regular carry afield, nor so light that it becomes susceptible to potential accuracy loss during long strings of fire due to excessive heating. As a weight shaving measure and for additional surface area and stiffness, the barrel is fluted to the front and rear of the .750" gas block seat. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24 for the addition of a flash hider, muzzle brake or sound suppressor, and is topped off with a precision muzzle crown as an added accuracy promoting enhancement. The Button Rifling is cut with a 1 in 8" right hand twist that is capable of stabilizing both heavy and lightweight 30 caliber projectiles. Includes a pre-installed barrel extension and locator pin.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Fluted Recon Tactical (Medium)
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Weight: 31 oz
- Optimized for use with Subsonic Ammo, but suitable for use with Supersonic loads