Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Fluted Stainless Steel
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Multi-Role... $207.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 8"... $202.15 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $257.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC... $424.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $13.18 - $15.90 Select Options
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $4.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $2.18 Select Options
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Samson Evolution Series KeyMod Free Float Handguard AR-15... $133.00 - $169.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brite Brass Case Polish... $7.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Troy Industries Squid Grip Inserts for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $25.49 Select Options
The Wilson Match Barrel features the company's "Recon Tactical" contour that is neither too heavy for regular carry afield, nor so light that it becomes susceptible to potential accuracy loss during long strings of fire due to excessive heating. As a weight shaving measure and for additional surface area and stiffness, the barrel is fluted to the front and rear of the .750" gas block seat. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24 for the addition of a flash hider, muzzle brake or sound suppressor, and is topped off with a precision muzzle crown as an added accuracy promoting enhancement. The Button Rifling is cut with a 1 in 8" right hand twist that is capable of stabilizing both heavy and lightweight 30 caliber projectiles. Includes a pre-installed barrel extension and locator pin.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Fluted Recon Tactical (Medium)
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Weight: 31 oz
- Optimized for use with Subsonic Ammo, but suitable for use with Supersonic loads
Shipping Weight: 2.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.