Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 29, 29SF, 30, 30SF, 36
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 20, 21, 21SF... $7.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 17, 22, 24,... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring HK USP Full Size... $7.99 Select Options
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Glock Slide Lock Spring Glock 26, 27, 29, 29SF, 30, 30SF, 33,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $11.39 - $89.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $14.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
Note: Trigger mechanism housing with the ejector for all Gen. 1,2,& 3 .40 cal and .357 Glock pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.