Cratex Abrasive Wheel and Point Kit 80 Piece
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips 9-Piece Foam Gun Cleaning Kit... $4.99 Available
- Wolff Miniature Coil Spring Pack Package of 100... $19.79 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock Polymer Black... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Remington Carrier Latch Spring 1100... $6.19 Available
- Remington Extractor Remington 870 12, 16, 20 Gauge, 1100 12,... $17.29 Available
- Remington Extractor Plunger Remington 870 12, 20, 28 Gauge,... $4.99 Available
- Ruger Ejector Rod Assembly Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $4.99 Available
- Remington Extractor Spring Remington 870 12, 20, 28 Gauge,... $6.19 Available
- Strobel Front Sight Installation and Removal Tool 1911... $69.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Bolt Extractor and Ejector Disassembly Tool... $32.99 Available
Kit contains:80 wheels and points and four mandrels
Abrasive Grades and Colors:
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.