MSR MicroRocket Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel
- Ultralight: Weighs just 73 g (2.6oz.)
- Strong: Robust pot supports offer excellent stability
- Compact: Folding legs pack exceptionally small, fitting into an MSR Insulated Mug
- Wind-Resistant: WindClip wind protection and focused burner pushes a persistent, solid flame
- Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Piezo Ignition: Protected element in fuel gathering tube offers reliable ignition
- Includes hard-shell carry case and piezo igniter
If you're on a mission to reduce your load to the absolute minimum, this is your rocket. The MicroRocket stove is not just MSR's smallest and lightest, it also delivers the best balance of weight, size, performance and price of any stove in its class. It fits easily inside an MSR Insulated Mug, weighs a mere 2.6 oz. and features outstanding stability. MSR also engineered the MicroRocket to maintain top-notch efficiency and power so the hard-earned weight savings aren't lost carrying extra fuel.
Fuel bottle not included.
Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 2"
Weight: 2.6 oz (4.2 oz packed weight)
Average Boil Time: 3.5 mins (1 Liter)
Average Burn Time: 60 mins (8oz canister)
Auto Ignition: No
Fuel Type: Isobutane-propane (MSR IsoPro, JetBoil JetFuel, etc.)
Fuel Bottle Type: One-time Use Canister
Fuel Bottle Included: No
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.