Lee Universal Shellholder #6 (218 Bee, 25-20 WCF, 32-20 WCF)
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #6 (218 Bee,... $3.19 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $2.37 - $6.19 Select Options
- Iosso Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 1-1/2 oz Tube... $5.69 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22 Hornet, 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $5.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 25-20 WCF, 25-35 WCF... $4.19 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Blank 25-20 WCF 1.06" Diameter 1 in 14"... $79.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $4.89 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.29 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #48 (7.5mm Swiss Army Revolver, 8mm Lebel... $3.17 Available
Material: Hardened Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.