Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with Finger Rest
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $14.29 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Ruger LC9... $10.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger LC9 Fiber Optic Green Front, Red... $44.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Floorplate with Finger Rest Extension Ruger LC9... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Ruger Takedown Pin LC9... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger 135 Grain FlexLock... $22.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Beretta Nano,... $17.79 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.