Storm Lake Conversion Barrel Springfield XD Tactical 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 5.01" Stainless Steel
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 9mm Luger Stainless... $23.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- M-Pro 7 Tactical Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber to 12 Gauge... $32.52 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 45-70 Government... $17.49 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Hardener 1 oz... $8.39 Available
- Blade-Tech Revolution Klipt Appendix Inside the Waistband... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Handall Slip-On Grip Sleeve Springfield XD 9mm Luger, 40... $4.59 - $7.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $17.79 - $140.00 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat Ultra Flat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel Springfield XD Service 40 S&W to... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.