Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 300 Grain Swift A-Frame Box of 20
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 275 Grain... $58.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Hunter Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 395 Grain Hard Cast... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Supreme Elite Dual Bond Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum... $63.99 - $605.99 Select Options
- Winchester Supreme Gold Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 260 Grain... $65.99 - $619.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $3.98 - $6.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- EZ Target Deer Master Pack Target 14" x 18" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.