Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) S&W M&P 45 ACP
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 45 ACP Steel PVD Matte with... $33.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Reset Assist Mechanism (RAM) S&W M&P Steel... $23.95 Available
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) Trigger S&W M&P... $76.95 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Glock 20, 21, S&W M&P 45 Polymer ... $31.99 - $37.99 Select Options
- Safariland COMP-3 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $15.99 Available
- Trijicon HD Night Sight Set Smith & Wesson M&P Steel Matte... $157.25 Select Options
- Safariland 333 Competition Speedloader Holder Ruger Security... $34.99 Available
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 270 Winchester 150 Grain... $18.99 - $197.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) S&W M&P... $92.95 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool S&W M&P... $124.99 Available
- Apex Tactical Competition Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) S&W M&P... $97.95 Available
- Propper Men's STL II Tactical Pants Nylon and Spandex... $49.99 Select Options
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.