DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel Parkerized
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Gas Ring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft Point... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $0.97 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Available
- Del-Ton Extractor Spring Assembly AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Component Kit LR-308... $40.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Assembly LR-308 Matte... $60.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.440 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.