Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" M4 Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with CAR-Style Handguard, Flash Hider
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $10.95 Available
- Leapers UTG Model 4/15 Match Grade Detachable Rear Sight... $28.49 Available
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- Walther Magazine PK380 380 ACP 8-Round... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock 10 Round Polymer... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig,... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $11.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MagPul Stock MOE Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.95 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.