Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" M4 Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with CAR-Style Handguard, Flash Hider
- Leapers UTG Model 4/15 Match Grade Detachable Rear Sight... $28.49 Available
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.09 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $7.99 Available
- Command Arms Spring-Actuated Low Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight... $49.49 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $7.19 Available
- DoubleStar Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $17.79 Available
- AO Precision Bolt Carrier Assembly Commercial AR-15 223... $116.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $66.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.