AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 10-Round Stainless Steel Black
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 32-Round Stainless Steel... $18.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 32-Round Polymer Black... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 20-Round Blued Steel Flat... $32.49 Available
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $18.99 - $22.49 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Jacketed... $19.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag AR-15 9mm Luger Magazine Adapter Block... $44.99 Available
- Adams Arms AR-15 Pistol PDW Tactical Evo A3 Gas Piston Upper... $885.37 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Marlin 925 Aluminum Black Fiber Optic... $23.99 Available
- Schuster Forward Assist Plug Delrin AR-15... $8.19 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $69.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $67.99 Available
- Colt 9mm Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $25.49 Available
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Follower: Polymer Anti-Tilt
- Spring: Chrome Silicon
- Finish: Teflon Black
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.