Savage Arms Standard Shank Barrel Lock Nut 10, 110 Series Steel Blue
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $21.67 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $59.49 Available
- Savage Arms Standard Shank Recoil Lug 10, 110 Series Steel... $7.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #2 Remington 700, Savage 110... $55.24 Available
- Baker Powdered Rosin 1/2 lb... $12.49 Available
- Savage Arms Standard Shank Barrel Lock Nut 10, 110 Series... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $15.46 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $15.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
Note:This barrel nut is threaded 1.055"-20 for use with standard size barrels and actions. This will not fit WSM, RSUM, and RUM caliber rifles nor any other large shank rifle.
Shipping Weight: 0.080 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.