Buck Paklite Guthook Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4" Gut Hook 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle
- Lyman Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Liquid... $5.69 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
- Natural Gear Snow Beanie Polyester Natural Gear Snow Camo... $7.99 Available
- Natural Gear Windproof Fleece Beanie Poylester Natural Gear... $9.99 Available
- Buck Paklite Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.5" Sheepsfoot... $20.99 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Havalon Piranta Bolt Folding Knife ABS Handle Orange... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Surefire EP3 Sonic Defender Ear Plugs (NRR 24 dB) ... $10.99 - $12.56 Select Options
- Surefire EP5 Sonic Defender Max Ear Plugs (NRR 26 dB) ... $10.99 - $11.66 Select Options
- 10X Men's Moisture-Wicking Mesh Long Sleeve T-Shirt... $13.02 - $24.99 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 420HC stainless steel
- Handle Material: 420HC stainless steel
- Blade length: N/A
- Closed Length: N/A
- Overall Length: 4"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.