Woodman's Pal Brush Axe
- Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Smith's 10" Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Woodman's Pal Round Stone Two-Grit Electro-Silicone Sharpener... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Pruning Shear Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Gerber Brush Thinner Machete 9" Black High Carbon Steel Blade... $29.99 Available
- Browning Outdoorsman's Axe 1055 High Carbon Steel Blade... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Viking Axe 10.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 52"... $109.99 Available
- SOG BadAxe Backcountry 3" Forged 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 16"... $61.99 Available
- Cold Steel Pole Axe 1055 Carbon Ash Wood Handle... $99.99 Available
- Woodman's Pal Long Reach Brush Clearing Tool with Wood Handle... $72.99 Available
- Woodman's Pal Long Reach Brush Clearing Tool Steel with Wood... $80.99 Available
The American Hickory handle of the Brush Axe provides for plenty of reach and features a lanyard hole.
- Blade Steel: 1075 High Carbo
- Blade Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Handle Material: American Hickory
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Sheath: Black Nylon
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.