Remington Tactical Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Watertight Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $5.29 - $254.99 Select Options
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-5/8" 17.5mm Rubber Slug... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $3.98 - $6.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated M1 Carbine/Mini-14 Rifle Gun... $9.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, M9A1 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel PVD... $35.99 Available
- Carlson's Barrel Seal Kit Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20, 28... $12.95 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Rifled Slug... $5.19 - $239.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.230 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.