Lauer DuraCoat Hardener 1 oz
- Lauer DuraCoat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lauer DuraCoat Ultra Flat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Lauer TruStrip Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 16 oz Liquid... $14.79 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 265 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Coleman 12 oz Enamelware Coffee Mug... $3.99 Available
- Pachmayr F250 Light Weight Field Recoil Pad Grind to Fit .85"... $25.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Picatinny-Style Rail Covers 6-1/2" Polymer Package of 5... $12.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.