Colt Grips 1918 WWI-Style 1911 Government, Commander Checkered Walnut
- ProMag Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $18.79 Select Options
- ".45 M1911A1 Pistol" Handbook... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Gold Cup Series... $2.99 Available
- Colt Sear Depressor Spring Colt Gold Cup 45 ACP Spring Steel... $4.99 Available
- Swenson Custom Magazine Well 1911 Blue... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Colt Grips with Colt Logo 1911 Government, Commander Rubber... $9.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Grips with Gold Colt Medallion 1911 Government, Commander... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 200... $63.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $48.99 - $239.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In... $37.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.