Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Beretta 92F, 92FS, 92SB, 96, M9
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.09 - $2.19 Select Options
- Barnett Slingshot Ammo 38 Caliber Steel... $4.99 - $6.64 Select Options
- Gerber Exchange-A-Blade Saw Replacement 6" Stainless Steel... $3.99 Available
- After Bite Original Formula Insect Bite Treatment Stick .5 oz... $2.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 Available
- Barnett Black Widow Folding Slingshot Polymer Black... $8.72 Available
- Barnett Cobra Slingshot Polymer Handle Red and Black... $14.38 Available
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Beretta 92, 96 Black... $11.99 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.