Gerber Myth Folding Saw 6.75" SK5 Carbon Steel Blade Rubber Handle Brown and Black
- Hunter's Specialties Saw and Rachet Pruning Shears Kit... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Folding Camp Saw 8.25" Black Powder Coated Blade Soft Grip... $13.99 Available
- Gerber Sliding Saw 6.5" Wood Stainless Steel Blade Black Gator... $7.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Bone Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade... $49.99 Available
- Gerber E-Z Saw II 5.25" High Carbon Steel Blade Nylon Handle... $17.49 Available
- Gerber Vital Pack Saw 3.4" SK5 Steel Blade Polypropylene... $14.99 Available
- Kershaw Taskmaster Folding Saw 7" High Carbon Steel Blade... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber Gator Exchange-A-Blade Saw 6.7" High Carbon Stainless... $22.99 Available
The Myth Saw benefits from rigid stainless steel liners that provide strength and a soft, rubberized grip that provides excellent traction and a secure grip in all conditions. Safety is addressed with the plunge lock that won't accidentally give out when you are cutting through a log. Safe, tough, easy to clean and easy to use; whats not to like about the Gerber Myth Folding Saw? Make sure you have one for your next hunt or camping trip.
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 15.25"
- Weight: 8.3 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.