Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24" Nylon Coated 8 x 36 Thread
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Rifle, Pistol 1/4" Diameter 9-1/2"... $14.79 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $18.85 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 8 x 32 Female... $1.59 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Lug Recess and Chamber Cleaning Kit Replacement... $3.49 Available
Technical Information: Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24"
Shipping Weight: 1.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.