Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24" Nylon Coated 8 x 36 Thread
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 200 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $44.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Rifle, Pistol 1/4" Diameter 9-1/2"... $14.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Available
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $18.85 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
Technical Information: Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24"
Shipping Weight: 1.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.