Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24" Nylon Coated 8 x 36 Thread
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Rifle, Pistol 1/4" Diameter 9-1/2"... $14.79 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Lug Recess and Chamber Cleaning Kit Replacement... $3.49 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-27E 50 Yard Paper Black/White... $29.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Baker Muzzle Brake and Flash Hider Tap AR-15 1/2"-28... $19.99 Available
- Champion Re-Stick Updated Redfield Sight-In Self-Adhesive... $6.99 Available
Technical Information: Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24"
Shipping Weight: 1.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.