Primos Truth Cam Supercharged Blackout HD Black Infrared Game Camera 7 Megapixel Matrix Camo
- Moultrie M-550 Infrared Game Camera 7 Megapixel Tan... $99.99 Available
- Spypoint HD-7 Infrared Game Camera 7.0 Megapixel Spypoint Dark... $169.99 Available
- Cuddeback Ambush Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 5.0... $149.99 Available
- Primos Ultra Blackout EL Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 4.0... $169.99 Available
- Stealth Cam E28 Infrared Game Camera 7 Megapixel Gray... $93.07 Available
- Stealth Cam E38NG Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel... $113.85 Available
The TRUTH Cam Supercharged Blackout HD with Early Detect Sensor allows for 12 months of undetectable surveillance. The Early Detect has a 45° PIR sensor that picks up motion earlier, so you don’t miss what is walking in front of your camera. The Supercharged Battery Case allows you to add 16 additional “AA” batteries to the 8 already in the TRUTH Cam ULTRA. With a total of 24 “AA” batteries, you get 3x more life and will be able to capture more photos.
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.