"Deer Burger Cookbook" Book By Rick Black
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Safariland 7377 7TS ALS Concealment Belt Slide Holster Right... $36.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Latch Plunger Spring Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Latch Plunger Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 77/22,... $1.99 Available
- Williams WGOS-Small Open Sight Less Blade Fits Barrel Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $67.99 Available
- Dewey Bore Guide Ruger 77/22, Winchester 52 22 Long Rifle... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Written by a hunter who knows from experience how to cook with deer burger at home and in camp, Deer Burger Cookbook answers a question every hunter has asked: "What do I do with all this deer burger?" This cookbook includes 136 recipes including Deer in the Cabbage Soup, Hunting Lodge Stew, Deer in the Beer Chili, Travis's Deer Camp Breakfast, Whitetail County Venison Sausage and Sloppy Does. 128 pp. - Softcover.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Rick Black lives in southeastern Iowa with his wife, Becky. He has a weekly spot on the American Outdoor Trails radio show and writes the Cousin Rick Says column for the Fort Madison Daily Democrat and Keokuk Daily Gate City newspapers.
Publisher: Stackpole Books
Date of Publication: March 2006
Number of Pages: 126
Summary of Material (from the publisher):