Buffalo Bore Ammunition Supercharged 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Spitzer Flat Base Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 308, 30-30, 30-06, 300,... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $4.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $34.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 3000 fps
Muzzle Energy: 2997 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 30-06 Super Charged Ammunition:
This Super Charged 30-06 load was designed to be the premier deer load for 30-06, providing devastating, one shot terminal destruction of deer clockwork. The 150gr. Spitzer is traveling at around 3,000 fps from typical 30-06 rifles and the bullet will mushroom violently at these impact velocities. It may even fragment, depending on bullet placement and impact speed. For big game up to 350 lbs, tremendous penetration is not needed, so this bullet mushrooms radically and might even break up. When high speed bullets act this way terminally, the effect is devastating and they absolutely dump deer sized game animals in their tracks. This bullet does not give ample penetration for super big game like Yukon moose and we have designed other 30-06 loads for that type of task, but this load will collapse deer sized game unlike any other 30-06 load. This load is designed for any game weighing less than 350 lbs, such as medium sized black bear, hogs, antelope, deer, etc.
Note our below real world velocities, shot from real world rifles. We do not use extra long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings.