Marble's Expert Shotgun Front Bead Sight .136" Diameter 6-48 Thread 3/32" Shank Ivory
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Lyman Shotgun Front Bead Sight #10 Press Fit Ivory... $6.99 Available
- Bradley Skirted Shotgun Bead Front Sight .125" Diameter 6-48... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 3-56 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Remington Receiver Buffer 1100, 11-87 20, 28 Gauge, 410 Bore... $6.19 Available
- Baker Shotgun Bead Sight Installation Vise Large .115" to... $17.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 3-56 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Bradley Standard Shotgun Bead Front Sight .125" Diameter 3-56... $6.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Makarov 17 lb Factory... $4.80 Available
Material: Steel body with bead
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Notes: Can be rib mounted or directly mounted on plain barrel shotguns
Shipping Weight: 0.004 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.