Power Custom Hammer and Sear Fitting Block AR-15
Allows for exact examination of the sear and hammer engagement surfaces. Each base also includes a hole for easy disassembly.
Fit: Small & Large Pin AR-15
- Allows for exact examination of hammer and sear engagement surfaces.
- Includes hole for disassembly
AR-15 Hammer and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
- Some Colt AR type rifles have been manufactured with hammer and trigger pins and holes which are approximately .176" in diameter. These are referred to as "large pin" Colts. This was done to eliminate the chances of someone putting M16 fire control parts into an AR receiver. This is not found in all Colt models, just some.
- All other AR type rifle manufacturers have stayed with the .156" diameter hammer and trigger pins and holes, or "small pin" which is the same spec used in all military M16 rifles.
- Measure your pins or the holes in your lower receiver to determine if you have a "small" or "large" hole Colt AR
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Grace USA 7-Piece Short Roll Spring Punch Set Steel
Sale$25.99Save $4.00 (13%)