Cylinder & Slide Trigger Pull & Action Enhancement 7-Piece Kit 1911 45 ACP 4 lb Series 70, 80 Blue
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.75 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Short Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $26.00 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $7.50 Available
- Cylinder & Slide 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $38.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cylinder & Slide Ambidextrous Magazine Release 1911 Blue... $44.95 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Blue... $33.05 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Long Solid Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $26.00 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless... $34.55 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cylinder & Slide Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Steel... $9.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cylinder & Slide 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $41.50 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grips 1911 Government, Commander Curve... $39.95 Available
- CNC Machined Billet Steel
- Each Part Hardness Tested
- 4 Pound Trigger pull (+-1/2lb)
- Lifetime Manufactures Warranty
- Firing Pin Stop
- Slide Stop
- Hammer Spring
- Light Pull Sear Spring
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.