ALG Defense Single Chamber Muzzle Brake AR-15 1/2"-28 Thread Steel Black Nitride
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Armorer's Essentials... $89.99 Available
- ALG Defense Ergonomic Modular Rail Free Float Handguard AR-15... $134.99 - $144.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 17 Aguila 20 Grain Jacketed Solid Point... $53.99 - $519.99 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 223 Remington AR-15 8... $4.39 Available
- Wilson Combat Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $32.49 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification... $27.00 Available
- Aimpoint Front Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Available
The ALG Defense Single Chamber Brake (SCB) is machined from 4140 steel and is Black Nitride processed for wear and corrosion resistance. The SCB is sized for 5.56mm barrels and can be easily attached to any AR15 platform that has 1/2”-28 muzzle threads. The SCB includes a peel washer so that the SCB can be properly aligned with the barrel. The flat surface on the inside of the SCB gets positioned at 6 o’clock and the upper compensator port will be positioned at the 12 o’clock position when attached to the barrel. This allows the gas to expel to the sides and upwards away from the ground, reducing dust and debris from being kicked up when shooting from the prone position. The unique design also aids in decreasing recoil and increasing accuracy.
Material: 4140 steel
Finish: Black Nitride
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.