Beman ICS Hunter Junior Carbon Arrow 3" Vanes Black Pack of 12
- Savage Arms 1-Piece Bolt Handle Assembly Savage 10, 110 Right... $23.99 Available
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through... $96.99 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 270 Winchester... $67.99 Available
- Redding Tapered Size Button #16283 7mm... $14.29 Available
- TPS 1-Piece XP Tactical Picantinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base... $59.99 Available
- GrovTec Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel Set 1" Steel... $16.49 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Low... $77.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 7mm Winchester Short... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary,
Proper Spine Selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select the link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the shaft length of your arrow, the point weight you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32
- Arrow Weight: 7.3 grains per inch
- Shaft Length: 28"
- 3" Vane Weight: 7 grains each
- Insert: CB Insert (12 grains)
- Nock: S Nock (13 grains)
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Beman Arrows Selection Guide