Lee Classic Cast 50 BMG Single Stage Press Kit
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $29.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 50 BMG 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $38.49 Available
- Lyman Chamfer and Deburring Tool 50 BMG... $22.49 Available
- Lyman 50 BMG AccuTrimmer with Pilot... $62.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 50 BMG 10-Round Plastic... $4.79 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $44.21 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 50 BMG... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $19.49 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Powder Funnel 22 to 50 Caliber... $5.19 Available
- Barnes Solid Bore Rider Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750... $39.49 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $13.99 Available
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Cast Iron
Frame Design: O-Frame
Frame Offset: 30 Degrees
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: 1-1/4"-12 Threaded Dies or 7/8"-14 Threaded dies with bushings
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee
Spent Primer Collection System:
Ram Diameter: 1-1/8"
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Kit Includes: The Classic Cast Press, 50 BMG die set, shell holder, ram prime and case lube. Also includes large and small primer arms as well as a die bushing for reloading with standard 7/8 x 14 thread dies.
Warranty: 2 Year Unconditional Guarantee
Shipping Weight: 17.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.