Remington Premier Power Level 3 Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum 200 Grain Swift A-Frame Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.28 - $24.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Exacta Target Ammunition 28 Gauge 2-3/4" 3/4 oz #8... $8.89 - $87.99 Select Options
- Remington Premier Power Level 1 Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra... $46.49 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum 180... $52.64 Available
- Remington Premier Power Level 3 Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra... $61.99 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum 165... $69.99 Available
- PACT Digital Precision Powder Scale 110 Volt... $132.99 Available
- PACT High Speed Digital Precision Powder Dispenser 110 Volt... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Power Level 3 cartridges were developed for the biggest and toughest game like grizzly bears. It delivers a maximum level of energy at 200 yards. The A-Frame has become famous for its ability to combine 3 performance features - controlled expansion, deep penetration and 95% weight retention at all velocities. From tip to base, the A-Frame features a soft, semi-spitzer lead nose protects it against felt recoil while in the magazine. Next, the pure copper jacket begins to taper around the pure lead core at the tip of the bullet in an effort to help control the expansion rate at a wide range of velocities. The core towards the base of the bullet is where the momentum for the deep penetration comes from. The wrap-around jacket on the base of the bullet helps retain the bullet's original weight and prevent deformation. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Shipping Weight: 2.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.