Lee Factory Crimp Die 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 270 Winchester Short... $39.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield... $13.29 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $30.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150... $17.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 Winchester Magnum... $13.29 Available
- Lyman Crusher, Crusher 2, T-Mag, T-Mag 2 Press Auto Primer... $26.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $18.71 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.