Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 339 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet...
Hornady Gas Checks 338 Caliber Box of 1000...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 225 Diameter...
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000...
$22.99Sale Save $4.50 (16%)
Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die...
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... View More Options
Lyman 1-Cavity Bullet Mold #429640 44 Special, 44 Remington...
Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50...
$34.99Sale Save $4.00 (10%)
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000...
$29.49Sale Save $3.50 (11%)
Winchester Super-X Game Load Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz...
$7.29 - $69.99
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380...
Cerrosafe Chamber Casting Alloy 1/2 lb...