Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 339 Diameter
- Hornady Gas Checks 338 Caliber Box of 1000... $30.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C338-220-1R 338 Caliber (338... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Blemished Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain Polymer... $35.39 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- RCBS Partner Single Stage Press... $72.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 338 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165... $16.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 38 S&W Primed... $31.99 - $551.99 Select Options
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.