Triple K 114 Cheyenne Western Holster Left Hand Colt Single Action Army, Ruger Blackhawk, Vaquero 4-5/8" Barrel Leather Brown
- Triple K 114 Cheyenne Western Holster Right Hand Colt Single... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Van Horn Leather Belt Slide Shotshell Ammunition Carrier... $50.99 Available
- Soft Armor Rex Pistol Gun Case 9" x 14" Nylon Black... $18.99 Available
- Hunter 1100 Snap-Off Belt Holster Right Hand 3" to 4" Barrel... $41.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Coated Pistol Cleaning Kit 357, 38, 40 and 45 Caliber... $31.99 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 38... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual ... $23.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Triple K 110 Wyoming Western Single Holster Drop-Loop... $47.28 - $57.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Pro-Series Speed Rig Belt Holster Springfield... $72.25 - $80.75 Select Options
Material: 11 to 12 oz Saddle Leather
Finish: Walnut Brown Oil Tanned Finish
Fits: Centerfire Single Action Revolvers with up to a 4 5/8" barrel.
Shipping Weight: 0.640 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.