Puma SGB Lonestar 30 Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Smooth White Bone Handle
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Professional Knife Sharpening System... $39.99 Available
The Puma SGB Series Knives are all handmade by skilled craftsmen. The incredible fit and finished with the handle scales and Nickel or Brass Bolsters would make anyone proud to carry these knives. The SGB Series are made with 440A German Stainless Steel blades and assembled in China, to create a superior quality knife at a more attractive price point. The German Blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. Each blade is proof tested for a Rockwell Hardness of 55-57 to insure the quality of the blades. The small dimple near the back of the blade on the right side is not a blemish, but where the hardness testing was done. The dimple is proof that the blade was checked for hardness and is the highest quality.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Smooth White Bone
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Slip-Joint
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 2.7"
- Blade Width: 0.09"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.