Puma SGB Lonestar 30 Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Smooth White Bone Handle
The Puma SGB Lonestar 30 Folding Knife is a classic sodbuster design pocket knife that is perfect for everyday carry. The smooth white bone handles and lock back design will remind you of the knife your grandpa used to carry. The 440A Stainless Steel drop point blade is great for skinning small game or tackling any other daily task, and holds an edge very well. The smooth white bone handles have an extremely nice fit and finish, adding to the elegance of the knife. If you are looking for a classy, yet hard working knife, the Lonestar 30 is perfect for you.
The Puma SGB Series Knives are all handmade by skilled craftsmen. The incredible fit and finished with the handle scales and Nickel or Brass Bolsters would make anyone proud to carry these knives. The SGB Series are made with 440A German Stainless Steel blades and assembled in China, to create a superior quality knife at a more attractive price point. The German Blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. Each blade is proof tested for a Rockwell Hardness of 55-57 to insure the quality of the blades. The small dimple near the back of the blade on the right side is not a blemish, but where the hardness testing was done. The dimple is proof that the blade was checked for hardness and is the highest quality.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Smooth White Bone
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Carry Options: Pocket
Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
Blade Finish: Polished
Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
Blade length: 2.7"
Blade Thickness: 0.09"
Overall Length: 6.7"
Weight: 2.4 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.