Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.79 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.19 - $21.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 Select Options
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 30" Nylon Coated 8... $31.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $6.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.