Cold Steel Dragonfly Wakazashi Sword 22" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Ray Skin and Silk Cord Handle Green
- Cold Steel Warrior Series O Tanto Sword 13.25" 1055 Carbon... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Warrior Series Wakazashi Sword 21" 1055 Carbon... $302.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Emperor Series Wakazashi Sword 30.25" 1055 Carbon... $389.99 Available
- Cold Steel Dragonfly O Tanto 15" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Ray... $349.99 Available
The Cold Steel Dragonfly Series are classic Japanese battle swords with elegant lines and simple beauty. They feature thicker, wider, and heavier blades that are heat treated and polished. Most noticeable is the distinctive teal-green sild cord-wrap and black same (ray skin) used on the handle and the black iron furniture that bears the dragonfly motif.
- Blade Steel: 1055 carbon
- Handle Material: Ray skin handle with teal green cord with brass menuki
- Blade Shape: Wakazashi
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Blade Length: 22"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 31.5"
- Weight: 27.4 oz
- Sheath: Black lacquered wood scabbard
Shipping Weight: 3.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.