Browning Black Label Deterrent Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 2.75" Hawkbill 154CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
The black G-10 handle scales provide an excellent grip and the custom molded Blade-Tech polymer sheath can be mounted in several different ways.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Talon
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Multiple, includes Tek-Lok clip
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Made in USA
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.