Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 35 Whelen (Replacement Part)
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain Flat... $18.79 Available
- Lee Classic Loader Decapping Rod 307 Winchester (Replacement... $3.79 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 38-56 WCF (Replacement Part)... $4.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser),... $4.19 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 17 Hornet... $34.99 Available
- Walters Wads 45 Caliber (462 Diameter) 0.030 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 7mm Remingon Magnum, 280... $4.19 Available
- Walters Wads 45 Caliber (462 Diameter) 0.060 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Forster Collet Bullet Puller Collet 28 Caliber, 7mm (284... $11.29 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-30 Winchester, 30-30... $4.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 338 Winchester Magnum, 338-06... $4.19 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft Point... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: 35 Whelen
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.