Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 35 Whelen (Replacement Part)
- Otis #38 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber/9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 35 Whelen... $5.19 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 35 Whelen... $30.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Tornado Style Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser),... $4.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38 Super... $2.95 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 250 Grain... $44.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 7mm Remingon Magnum, 280... $4.19 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #16 (7.62x54mm... $3.19 Available
Fits: 35 Whelen
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.