Challenge Target Economy Hostage Target Bobber
For indoor training and competitions, attach a rope and manually control the target from a safe location (up to 100' away). For tactical training, the rope can be used to generate unpredictable left and right movement of the target. For competitions, the rope can be used to create consistant exposure in one direction so each shooter has an equal opportunity to engage the target. The exposure duration can be adjusted from approximately 2-5 seconds. In this application, the system automatically resets itself to the concealed position after each presentation.
- This system creates random, lifelike movement of a threat target behind a stationary hostage target.
- Compatible with all handguns, rifles, airsoft, and pellet guns.
- Movement is created using wind and the patent-pending counterbalance technology.
- Rear pulley spool gives you the option to manually control the movement by rope.
- Portable, 35lb. system, is easy to transport and set-up.
- Wood platform (not included) can be easily contructed using inexpensive materials (instructions included).
- Accepts standard IDPA and IPSC cardboard targets.
Shipping Weight: UnavailableXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.