LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10 Steel Nitride
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Available
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Miculek 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308 Steel... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5C1 Smooth 5/8"-24... $44.60 Available
- DoubleStar Carlson Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $46.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Soft... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 5.56 Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel... Add to Cart for Price
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $10.20 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $4.98 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Vais Muzzle Brake Varmint 308 Caliber 5/8"-32 Thread .875"... $99.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 223... $70.99 Available
- Schuster Barrel Nut Indexing Pin AR-15, AR-10 Steel... $13.79 Available
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
Manufactured to the highest quality standards and featuring a patent pending design, the LANTAC DGN762B Muzzle Brake offers improved recoil management and muzzle rise over competitors products. Its unique Short Energy Pulse system reduces length of recoil so that repeating shot energy cannot overlap and knock the shooter off target. Full auto fire is possible with massively reduced recoil and muzzle climb, meaning that all shots fall on target.
Ultra Fast Attenuation of muzzle blast gasses means that Flash Signature is also reduced.
- Caliber: 7.62mm / .308
- Material: Hardened Milspec Steel
- Finish: Nitride
- Dimensions: L: 2.66'', DIA Body: 0.866'' DIA Fins:0.900''
- Weight: 2.8oz Thread: 5/8-24
- Serial Numbered for Quality Control
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.