Viridian C5L-R Red Laser Sight 100 Lumen Tactical Flashlight with TacLoc ECR Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P Black
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries 7" MRF CAR/M4 Drop-In Battle Rail 2-Piece Quad... $131.70 - $142.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $22.08 Closeout Special
- Maxpedition Flashlight Pouch 1" Diameter 5" Long Nylon... $17.99 Select Options
- Viridian C5L Green Laser Sight 100 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $264.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Viridian TacLoc ECR Autolock Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson... $46.99 Available
- Viridian X5L Green Laser Sight 160 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $309.99 Available
- Viridian X5L-R Red Laser Sight 160 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $184.99 - $204.99 Select Options
Battery Type: CR2 3V Lithium
Battery Life: 20+ hours (constant), 35+ hours (pulse mode), 1.5+ hours (Laser & Light)
Light Output: 100 Lumen
Laser Output: 5mW Laser
Laser Range: 100 yds (Daylight), 2 Miles (Night)
Holster Fit: Smith & Wesson M&P
Warranty: 1-year factory warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.